When you need your equipment fixed right, Terrace Supply Company is the only place to go! Our Service and Repair professionals have over 100 combined years of experience in welding, engine, and automation service and repair.
When your equipment stops working, the costs incurred due to loss of productivity and labor time can be expensive! However, the price of routine service and maintenance is often just a fraction of that cost
Ensuring quality, safe and efficient repairs
- Diagnostic tests determine the problem
- Written estimates provided before any work is done
- Interior cleaning of each unit extends the life of parts
- Efficient & proper completion of only necessary repairs
- Load bank & weld/cut tests ensure top performance
Regular service will help reduce costs
- Avoid costly downtime for your business
- Extend the life of your unit
- Limit equipment failure
- Save money with tune-ups for welding machines, engine drives, orbital welding equipment, robots, and fixed automation
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
Our team is constantly training for service and repair on the latest equipment and technology in the industry. Terrace Supply Company has served as a certified Miller Repair center for over 35 years, and a certified OTC Automation Repair center for over 20 years.
Our Service Department – Professional, reliable repairs with fast turnaround time!
Why waste your time “fixing” what our experts can “prevent” with periodic maintenance?
Terrace Supply Company can customize a Preventive Maintenance (PM) Program to fit your needs. Our technicians have created PM programs for welding machines, engine drives, orbital welding equipment, robots, and other industrial equipment.
Rental equipment to meet your needs!
The Terrace Supply Company rental fleet consists of well maintained, late model units which can help you complete the tough jobs you have at hand. We offer weekly, monthly, and long term equipment rental rates.
A cost effective solution…
Sometimes the most beneficial solution for your business is the acquisition of used equipment. At various times, Terrace Supply Company has a wide range of used equipment for sale.
Rental equipment includes:
- Large engine driven welders
- Contractor size engine driven welders
- MIG welder power sources and wire feeders
- TIG welders
- Plasma cutters
- Orbital welding equipment… and more!
Used equipment for sale:
- Engine Drives
- Plasma Cutters
- MIG, TIG, and stick welders… just to name a few!
16 POINT TUNE UP
For certain engine driven power sources, Terrace Supply features a “16 Point Tune Up Package”! With a 16 Point Tune Up, your equipment will be more efficient and you’ll be more productive.
Our technicians will:
1) Check fluid levels
2) Check and clean air cleaner*
3) Replace oil
4) Replace oil filter
5) Replace fuel filter
6) Replace spark plugs
7) Check, repair or replace cracked cables, ground clamps & electrode holder
8) Clean & tighten battery connections
9) Clean cooling systems
10) Clean & tighten weld terminals
11) Clean & check rotor slip rings
12) Check engine compression
13) Check auxiliary power outputs
14) Check weld outputs
15) Check remote control functions*
16) Check & replace safety & warning labels
*If applicable on optional equipment
WE SUPPLY SOLUTIONS!
For additional information on Service and Repair, or Used, New, and Rental Equipment, please contact your Terrace Supply Sales Representative.